Rates & Insurance
- Diagnostic Evaluation/ Initial Consultation $165.00
- Individual Psychotherapy (30 Minutes) $60.00
- Individual Psychotherapy (45 Minutes) $120.00
- Individual Psychotherapy (60 Minutes) $130.00
- Extended Psychotherapy Session Add-On (15 Min) $20.00
- Couples/Family Psychotherapy (45 Minutes) $150.00
- Extended Family Psychotherapy Session Add-On (15min) $20.00
- Group Psychotherapy (60 Minutes) $100.00 each
- Parenting Consultation Package $300.00
- Co-Parenting Consultation Package $300.00
- Skype/ Telephone Psychotherapy Sessions (45 min) $120.00
- Crisis Intervention Psychotherapy Sessions (60 min) $150.00
- Crisis Intervention Psychotherapy Sessions (30 min) $100.00
I will provide you a receipt for self filing for insurance forms. I do not accept insurance forms.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
All fees are paid through credit cards at the beginning of each session.
I accept all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly on my site via this page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!